Trust is something that is earned, in other cases you can pay for it.
Photography is expensive. I know first-hand how costly it is, but if you love it you'll make it happen. I understand the struggles of getting over the anxiety of asking a bunch of friends for a camera to use, scrounging up the money to rent the equipment, then travelling 2 hours to pick up one item, photograph for a few hours and travel another 2 hours to drop off the equipment. I get it, this is why I'm offering equipment rentals.
- $30/day - Continuous Lights with umbrellas
- $100/day - Nikon D750 body
- $50/day - Zoom lens 70-300mm
- $50/day - Prime lens 85 mm
- Varies - Delivery and pick-up
Note: This offer is based on referrals only. Additionally these prices can be covered in payment plans.