Here are snippets about some wonderful people I met at TEDxToronto
ere are some takeaways from the conference:
- [Satish Kanwar] Barter economies = everyone was an entrepreneur
- Don't wait for THEY to make a decision or make a moment
- Name an entrepreneur...The next time you answer, I hope you say that you are
- [Jeremie Saunders] We place death far off in the distance. What if I knew I was going to die at 30 years old?
- "The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man who lives fully is prepared to die at any time." - Mark Twain