What did I do wrong/right/poorly/well?
Who should I drop/find/mentor/befriend?
What can I do to better myself/opportunities/body/personality?
"It's my birthday and I can make a new blog if i want to!"
I've noticed the wordpress community has more access to different blogs using pages such as tags and freshly pressed. Whereas in blogger, you have a "next blog" button or you have to look through other people's followers.
Now that I'm back at the ripe ol' age of 21, I want to expand my opportunities.
I was inspired by A Beautiful Mess to make a goal list of 21 things to do before I am 22.
- Find a permanent volunteer position
- Complete 1 book; filled with journaling/scrapbooking
- Attend an opera
- Learn to sew with a machine
- Have someone write a guest post for my blog
- Support a protest
- Visit a main city in America
- Take an online blogging course
- Save $200+ in each savings account (I have 3 accounts)
- Write or translate a whole blog post in french
- Find a great cafe in Toronto
- Customize an outfit
- Read a self-help/self-improvement book
- Buy an original piece of art
- Rent movies and watch them all day
- Go vegan for at least 1 day each month
- Pay off my credit card debt
- Find my signature scent
- Watch a musical
- Participate in summerlicious
- Attend a TED talk
If you want some inspiration, here are some blogs that have to-do lists: