The secret is because I'm selfish.
Read more in the article.
On Monday, January 22nd I sent out my first newsletter to 2 subscribers. Why? Because I continued to come across the message "start an email list" from multiple successful bloggers. That combined with the Rule of 7: Essentially, 'the rule of 7' is a marketing principle that states that your prospects need to come across your offer at least 7 times before they really notice your offer and start to take action. - via thebalance.com
When I started this email list, I wanted to start with WHY.
Building a Storybrand offers a great article that asks a few questions, my answers are in this article.
Feeling a little lost? Maybe just a tad bit stuck? Do you need ideas on what to do next?
Quadrant 2 deals with areas of planning for things that are important, but are not urgent. Activities in this quadrant are for personal and professional development where you focus on your long-term goals. Generally, they are action items that people procrastinate on.
I have a list of activities that you can add to your to-do list.
"It's my birthday and I can make a new blog if i want to!"
I've noticed the wordpress community has more access to different blogs using pages such as tags and freshly pressed. Whereas in blogger, you have a "next blog" button or you have to look through other people's followers.
Now that I'm back at the ripe ol' age of 21, I want to expand my opportunities.
I was inspired by A Beautiful Mess to make a goal list of 21 things to do before I am 22.
- Find a permanent volunteer position
- Complete 1 book; filled with journaling/scrapbooking
- Attend an opera
- Learn to sew with a machine
- Have someone write a guest post for my blog
- Support a protest
- Visit a main city in America
- Take an online blogging course
- Save $200+ in each savings account (I have 3 accounts)
- Write or translate a whole blog post in french
- Find a great cafe in Toronto
- Customize an outfit
- Read a self-help/self-improvement book
- Buy an original piece of art
- Rent movies and watch them all day
- Go vegan for at least 1 day each month
- Pay off my credit card debt
- Find my signature scent
- Watch a musical
- Participate in summerlicious
- Attend a TED talk
If you want some inspiration, here are some blogs that have to-do lists: