There are countless self-help & self-improvement articles out there. Every time I read a new one, I am always forced to think about my life in the past, present, and future. Some questions that I think of while reading these articles include:
What did I do wrong/right/poorly/well?
Who should I drop/find/mentor/befriend?
What can I do to better myself/opportunities/body/personality?
So I wanted to create a compilation of self-improvement articles that should be widely shared.
- Will You Regret This When You Are 80?
- 7 Tips for Moving Through the Land of "If Only"
- Kathryn Schulz: Don't regret regret
- 5 Great Questions to Ask Yourself After Failure
- Why Failure Can Take You One Step Closer to Success
- Why Temporary Defeat is Not Permanent Failure
- How To Admit Your Mistakes
This is the first installment of a "Re-Think Your Life" series. Keep a look-out for the next one.